Wednesday 3 January 2018

Best & Unique Happy Lohri Wishes For Sharing!

As I said above I like loads of things and there are different things too which I don;t like yet today I'm sharing my most loved things about Lohri. So Let's simply not squander additional time and make a rundown of things that I like about lohri.



This will intrigue read that is without a doubt. 😉

Lohri is a celebration of Punjabies and I have loads of punjabi companions whom love to celebrate lohri. They have made arrangements for this lohri too. Let;s see what comes next!

Lohri is a celebration of winter finishing season, from lohri days began winding up longer and evenings getting shorter. I like that, since we get heaps of time to go through with our companions.

Being a hindu I got preference that we can praise like any celebration and thank god I have bunches of punjabi companions also. They are best in light of the fact that on lohri they bring pop corns, gud ki patti, gajak, and part of different tasty stuffs.

On lohri we consume campfire and play around it, sing melodies and play loads of fascinating diversions.

Singing melodies around campfire is a standout amongst other thing that I like about Lohri.

So these are the things that I like about Lohri and being a hindu locale I've bunches of points of interest.

Here we have collected the best Lohri Wishes For Sharing with your family and friends...!

Bol tenu LOHRI… te ki uphar deya. 
Dosti chahidi ja jaan vaar deya. 
Scootar, moped, ya farari car deya, 
Bus ine nal hi sar jau ja 2-3 gappan hor mar deya.
Happy Lohri.


Twinkle Twinkle yaraan di car,
Khadke glassi in the bar,
Punjabi bhangra te chicken fry,
Tuhanu Lohri di lakh lakh vadhai.


Mungfli di khushbu te gud di mithaas,
Makki di roti te sarso da saag,
Dil di khushi te aapneya da pyar,
Mubarak hove tone LOHRI KA TYOHAR.


Bol tenu Lohri…
Te ki Uphar Deya..
Dosti Chahidi ja jaan vaar Deya..
Scooter, Moped,
Ya Faraari Car Deya,
Bus ine nal hi sar jau ja 2-3
Gappan hor mar deya..


Mithaa gurh te vich mil geya til
udi patang te khil geya dil
har pal sukh te har vele shanti
paao rabb agge dua tusi
Lohri khushiyaan naal manaao!
Happy Lohri